Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Struggling Looking For SBS (Malang Branch Office)

Have you ever known what SBS is?? SBS stands for Sang Bintang School. I knew this from my classmate in campuss who is alumni from here. His name is Ata. He brought a lot of brochures to share with others when we were in canteen. For the first time, I wasn't interested in. I thought that I would go for my research and difficult to reset the schedule between research and having course (but until now I haven't started the research yet. Haha).

But the second, I just have been interested with after I asked Kukuh where he would have an English Course. He said that he would join SBS with Candra and he wanted to be like Ata who can speak English well and pass the scholarship test for several levels, the test was in English. And he invited me to join SBS too, because if we register for collective, we can get special discount. As many as people register, we can get more special discount. Haha. I like discount very much! :D

SBS is an English Course with a very tight schedule in a week, yeah, 4 times a week. And it will be held for 6 weeks. Well, it makes me interested more to join SBS, because I think it's good when we learn English by intensive time, so it will be a habit using English almost everyday. Realizing English is very important language for the global world, I need to enhance my speaking ability, not only learning for writing, reading and listening well, and the grammar and so on.

Because I loved to get special discount, I should invite more friends. Rizka had joined to IBC to have English Course, but Uti and Fatifa didn't. They were also interested in joining SBS and about the special discount too. Hehe. What a woman! :p

Then the struggling to seek for SBS Branch Office of Malang begin. Jreng jreng! Here is the story. First time, Uti, Fatifa, and I looked for the office in behind Sardo area by car. But the result was nihil. Then, we phoned Kukuh and texted Ata also, they said that the office was moved. Behind Sardo area is the old office, and the new one is near the back gage of UIN Maliki Campuss. So, we went there, but still nihil. We decided to re-look for the office to get more information of the course on the day after.

And after we had a lesson in campuss, Uti and I looked for the office by car. And for the several times, we couldn't find it! Ugh! Then, we decided to re-look for on the day after. Maybe it was because we search by car, so we couldn't find. Better if we looked for by motorcycle. So, on the day after, again and again, we looked for it. We guessed the office was next to Kedai Santai, the new "ruko" area. But we were still doubt, so we continued to look for the old office, hoping to get information of the new one. We asked some people, but we couldn't find the old office. Sigh. Because the sun was shining extremely hot, we decided to go back to the "ruko" we had guessed first. And the result was TRUE!

I entered the office after Uti, and I started nagging to whom which on the office. I said, "why don't you give the sign that here is the new office of SBS?? I have been looking for for 3 days, only wants to know more information about SBS. Better if you give the sign out there, so, whoever can find easily this office. >.< Sigh!". But he only smiled. Then he gave us the brochure and explained the scedule and the learning system in SBS. -..-"

The next week after, I informed the others and we agreed to join SBS. First time joining SBS was doing the pre test. Ooh, it was so a lot! I ought to do the test which is consist of 1500 vocabulary, grammar, and so on, also interview. I did it about 4 days, and after those, I and others played "Mafia War" game. Haha, it was funny! I like the game, guessing and disguising! :D

-----That's the first story "Struggling Looking For SBS"-----


*to be continue*

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 AM

    wahhhhhhhh....it's so sweet story...
    i just remembered...the first time I meet u & others when u came together by car in offce..aghhhh..i can't imagine that..u are very very fussy..ahahahha...especially Uthi..haha..but Now u r so cute...hihihi..

    i just wanna say..thank u very much..it's nice to know u..u r my friends, u r my family, u r my brothers & sisters..love u so much guys...i hope in future that if some day u r succeed i can still see u...wish like it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awaited ur next writing...
    oya...
    SBS is Sang Bintang School (heheh)..
    SBS..where is it?? can u tell?? * heheh

    http://sbsmalang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @iqbalajegile :
    LOL! thank you so much mr, finally there's someone said that I'm cute. alhamdulillah ya :D

    yeah, I's so grateful to you too mr, I find new friends, new family also here!
    aammiin yra, hope we're succeed and still be friend and family forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ibel_abel:
    haha, okay! after this I'll write about enjoy SBS. :D so it continued from this posting.

    hahaha, Secret! :p

    ReplyDelete