Friday, December 02, 2011

Bad Habit, Come Again :(

Ow my gosh! What time is it now?? Still awake, I can't go asleep!!!!
sigh

Actually I've got like insomnia recently about a month, again. I exactly realize that's so very very bad for me, remembering the disease I got months ago, pneumonia. :(
Oh Allah, I really don't want those happen to me anymore, but I can't move on last time.. Really I want to be better. I really really really hate my habit, but I still do nothing! I must force myself, but I can't. So weak! :(

Now is the 2nd day of last month of this year. But until now, I'm not changing a lot to go sleeping early. Feeling so sorry about myself cannot wake up early too. sigh. So sad!! :(
How can achieve my obsession, when I'm still in bad habit?! I hate this a lot, not discipline, wasting so much time to a useless thing! I'm missing when I was just a kid right now. A very different of me now. TT^TT
I'm really really missing to be "vivi" right now....

Anyone could help me, maybe?? :(
God, please, reinforced me to a better way of life, not like this.

4 comments:

  1. i always want to help you,event i don't know you
    i suggest you to eat something frrsh like kangkung..hhe.,
    keep spirit vivi..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you so much for the suggestion..I'll try.. :)
    anyway who are you actually??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.,just call me V,.,like your name initial..
    even you know my name...you did'n know who am i..trust it..
    keep smile vivi..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, it's okay even you don't want to let me know who you are. thank you so much for visiting my blog. :)
    I'll keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete