Friday, December 02, 2011

I Wish It's Not Pneumonia

Ya Allah, I feel today is my worst day. :(

After I couldn't asleep last night, got up really late, so I didn't do anything, just cooked fried rice for myself, then read some articles. Oh wasting so much time I think today for a very useless thing. sigh. What a fool..
And the bad one, the impact of those is my health. I got shortness of breath, again, throughout the day. Shortness of breath is one of several pneumonia symptom. :(

I wish I get it no more, NO MORE! I can't do anything when suffering. Just lay on the bed, hold on to take deep breath because of difficulty breathing.

Ya Allah, reinforce me to face this, I don't want suffer this again. TT^TT

I should make a change, to be responsible to my own body. I must go asleep now. I wish it will be better for tomorrow. Please Allah, take this suffering out. I need breathing normally. *~*

No comments:

Post a Comment