Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Capture of Me (on The Red)

Well, I haven't post about my Eid day. As usual, I only post what I wanna post, always depending on my mood. Ooh what a moody girl! ;) My Blog always in random posting, sometimes it's not correspond between the date happening and the date posting. Yeah random, like this. hehe :p

Yeah, I had gone to Kebumen, my daddy's town, visited relatives and my grandma also. And the 1st Eid day, I went to Van Der Wijck Fortress there with my lovely sister, about 30 minutes to reach by car from the center of town.

Haa, it's a wonderful fortress I think. Red Fortress, as my outlook on that day. Hahaha. :D
With a minimalist preparing to go to Kebumen from my house in Malang, I only brought red batik adopting kimono design (wide sleeves characteristic) and black trousers, not jeans. No accessories, only brown belt and my orient wristwatch. Just so simple outlook. So simple! I had no time to prepare a lot for the special day. Didn't buy new cloth or mix match my old clothes. :(
But here they are. All are captured by my sister :)


Before entered the fortress, these captured in other side, outside the fortress.



Then, entering the fortress..


This is inside the fortress. Looks like a school I think. Hehehe. It's cool whenever there's a school like this, even it's a bit hideous. :p

These the capture of me inside the fortress :)



Well, it would be better if I did enough preparation, and should be better more if I wore long black maxi skirt and my yellow wedges, also wore more accessories like ring and ethnic necklace. hmm.. What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment