Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dumpling "Tomuchi" Noodle ala Cepuk As Vivie

Ow gosh! It's been long long time no posting, uh?! So this is the first posting in this year! *cheer for it!! :D*
Many duties I've been done, plus my sister came home in the end 2011 till the beginning 2012.. So I loved to spend my time with her, instead of sitting in front of my lovely blue notebook. Hehe. And during she was home, I liked to cook and eat the food I cooked with her, beside go shopping everyday. Ooh, kinda quality and lovely time for her! I was really happy and enjoyed it so much! :)

Well, I have two recipes to show on my blog to you, hey readers :) You can try this too at your kitchen. I'll share the ingredients but exclude the way I cooked.
The first recipe is Dumpling "Tomuchi" Noodle, and the second is Cheesy Mushroom Ommelete. Fortunately all are improved ala Cepuk As Vivie. Yeah, surely guys, and those are so much delicious from the original recipes. Believe it! Hahaha. :D

And here is Dumpling "Tomuchi" Noodle ala Cepuk As Vivie. I'll show you the picture.


Anyway, do you know what is "Tomuchi"? It stands for Tomato Mushroom Chicken. Hahaha :D
Yaph, I'd like to have special something called sauce with a sour and lil' salty taste for the Dumpling Noodle.

Describing about this recipe, I'll tell you from the "tomuchi" first. I'd like to have tomato, mushroom, and grinded chicken which already roasted, as the ingredients. And yeah coz this is stir-frying, don't forget to prepare margarine or cooking oil. It's up to you. For spices, I have garlic and onion. Others are salt and white pepper.

For the noodle, I have chicken oil or vegetable oil (as your choice), sesame oil, fish sauce, salt, and white pepper. Those are mix with boiled noodle. It's gonna be tasty noodle.

The last, must have compliment is the dumpling itself!

Ooh, it's so yummy yummy yummy!! So, try to make it at your kitchen! It's a very simple and easy recipe from Cepuk As Vivie. Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment