Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Hate The Hijab!

On this posting I'll show you a video, eerrr, seems controversial with the title, doesn't it?! "I hate the Hijab!".
But actually this one is attracting to be watched by a muslim girl, also me. Hahaha. Check this one out girls.. :)



So, what do you think? :)

Hmm,*count up*
Wow, long time enough wearing hijab since I was in High School, in a second grade exactly. So, it's about 6 years or lil' more. I never figured out before. Long time enough, uh?! :p

Well guys, never hate wearing hijab. Just enjoy, surely by your heart! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Viii,, numpang lewat yaa.. :)
    btw,, video-nya bener2 memberi pencerahan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. silahkan..
    trimakasih sudah mampir.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haghaghag...ada ada sajo...

    ReplyDelete