Monday, January 23, 2012

2nd Audition

This time I do all the best I can do. I am finalist number 17 from 30 other finalists. The audition was divided into 2 sessions, and I was in the 2nd. And I was on the 2nd order perform after finalist number 16. But hell no! She didn't come. Great, perfect, I was the "lucky" number 1!!! TT^TT

Hm, I didn't really care actually about it. I enjoyed the audition as training maybe, not competition. I didn't nervous at all. Yeah, just let it be. Smiling from it started until finished. :D

Make up and hijab session started, and like I did last night with Afril at my private room, I cleaned my face with VIVA milk cleanser and face tonic first. Then spreaded my sun block cream from my dermatologist, then VIVA fondation. After that I attached my WARDAH face powder, and the last touched PIGEON compact powder.

Moved to the eye make up. I'd like to have eye shadow with PAC (I had two colors, golden brown for eyelid, and light grey on other part as the base color to touch up with other color), and REVLON (blue color, touched up on the grey PAC). To give the strong impression on eye, I made "border" on my eyelid with LA TULIPE eyeliner black color. And last touched for eye area, I borrowed Mellisa (finalist number 18, sitted next to me, MAYBELINN maskara for my eyelash)

Hm, almost completed. :)
Last touched, I had REVLON for blush on my cheek, and REVLON lipstick pink color for my lips.
And the make up session finished! Then, continued with photo session and the last session was walking on catwalk.

While I had been home, after the audition, I captured my own picture with my Nikon D40 of course. So this is... :)







Eventhough I couldn't pass this audition to the final, for me this is my precious experience. It needs an extra large of self confidence to join an audition like this if you never wonder that you are qualified to. Hehehe :p

3 comments:

  1. doooh, iki pasti mamang :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've tagged you in Liebster Award, plese open this link :)

    http://raia-mywardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/05/hello-people-how-are-you-hope-allah.html

    ReplyDelete