Monday, April 02, 2012

Molten Cake

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyssssss!!! I'm back!! It's been a long long time I've no posting..
I miss typing so bad!! :(
I had so many activities to do since the last time I've posted on this blog. Oo yeah, I have a good news! I've been starting to do preliminary study for my thesis. yeeaay! In the sidelines of my activities in doing preliminary study and hanging out with buddies, I tried a recipe from KOKI tabloid which I bought a long time ago.

Made from dark chocolate, butter, flour, egg, and sugar, so here is my Molten Cake. :)

It's so yummy!
*better if you made it half-baked, so we get it slushy or melt (if you put a piece of dark chocolate) on the center of cake. ouugh! you can't stand to wait to taste and bite this... go! make it! :9

No comments:

Post a Comment