Saturday, January 21, 2012

Catwalk Model???

I never expected before to 'smell' even a lil' about this stuff! I have a dream to be a fashion design, but never thinking about trying to be catwalk model. Ow my GOSSHHH!

It firstly because of Rizka forced me to join this contest, Hijabers Malang Model Hunt 2012. Just because she is my best friend, so I with the truly heavy heart joined this to make her satisfy. But I did with my best of course but not hoping so much to pass the first auditions. If I pass, Alhamdulillah, if it's not, it's okay coz it's not my passion to be.

And the fate said, "I succeed as the top 30 finalist". Oh hell *ups noooo!! Alhamdulillah, but what to do after that?? Lil' happy but so much afraid, coz I think I'm not qualified as a model. Looked from height? oh no. Face? not also. I'm soo shy, no convidence even Winda, Paman Gembul, Mas Yudi, Abang Ian, Rizka, and others giving me spirit and support. Sigh!

 (Aaarrgh, why should these pictures selected?!)


This afternoon, I have to pass the make up and hijab session, continue with catwalk session, and the last photo session. Hell! What to do?? TT^TT Allah, please help me!!! *begging

Hey, just wish me luck! Although with a heavy heart, I will do my best! *cross the heart
I have to pass this test to get the final, top 10 finalist. Iwish coz I just wanna make them who giving me support and spirit, dissapointed. Hehehe. Ammiin yra. :p
*but I'm not hoping too much, let it flow :p --> still pessimist

4 comments:

  1. hohoho!
    go girl!

    it can be a stepping stone for your dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, but finally I not qualified in top 10 finalist. hehe
    it's okay! coz I'm not obsessed to be a model.
    But I was very satisfy of what I did on the 2nd audition. I mixmatched my own dress n accesories.
    I've made something "redundant" like syahrini did on her head. Hahaha :D

    Maybe I'll post my captures of me after this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okee.. :)
    makasi udah mampir :)

    ReplyDelete