Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watch These! LOL :D

After I have taken a nap today, then I was going online. I saw my friend's posting on facebook, a video from youtube which is title "Bruno Mars feat Ayu Ting Ting - The Lazy Song (Parody)". Hmm, I got curious on it, so I clicked and watched it. Hahahaha, amusing! Good acting also! Seems like truly Bruno on his vidoe clip! :D
The story is about Ayu Ting Ting, controversial dangdut singer who very popular now with her song "Alamat Palsu". Check this out, guys! :D



As usual I watched for others too, perhaps others same amusing like the first, Bruno Mars. Hahaha. I would like to see my favorite jazz singer from Indonesian Idol contest, Citra Scholastika, which her song is "Everybody Knew". But this one is not original, it's parody. Check this one out! :D


Ridiculous, right?! Yeah that's about a girl who lost her feeling after she's sure her boyfriend is not a boy. Nail polish, "berjalan melambai". Girlish! Lol! :D


Next video I had watched, here is 7 Wonders Cantik, the Parodi of girlband 7 Icons. A very satirical video. >.<
Let's take a look! :D


Lol!! :D Actually, I very agree with the last one that many artists do lipsinc. Sigh! Not good in quality. Singer should sing her/his song, no matter girl/boyband or solo. Everybody agree?! ;)
Or maybe in other case, they have a sore throat, or another throat disorders, which it's not allow for singer sing, it's not a big deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment