Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Sweet Sour Salty Birthday (November 8th, 2011)

On the beginning of my birthday I did something bad. I got up late, so I didn't have shalah shubuh. :(
You know what happen after that?? My mother got angry with me. She didn't stop nagging, until I was upset, and this tears fell. Ugh! Her nagging was too much, she underestimated me, said that "how can you live alone, take design school in other city, while you can get up early without someone wake you up? So everyday you don't do shalah? Don't dream!" So deep, and hurted me a lot! I just could do anything but cried. Until my father asked my mother to not repeat her nagging, and enough to told me once. :(

Poor me, on my birthday they also didn't greet me at all, just got my mother got angry. NO GREETING AT ALL!! Did they remember my birthday actually?? Morning, bitter.
But I didn't let myself sad because that's my birthday. I ought to be happy all day long. :')

So then I got up, took a bath, and went to campus. I had made an appoinment with my friend at campuss. We wanted to go to Inbis together for registering the toeic test for tomorrow. Then here we gone!

Many things told with my friend, Siwi. One of them about the new news about the murder one of Malaysian, student of 5th semester at medical faculty in Brawijaya University. He died after he mantained her motorcycle from mugger. He's been found dead with neck breaking. Ugh! Tragic! Today Malang is so harmful about the robbery and murder. We must be cautious, guys!
And about our misterious friend. She's our friend, but we don't know, she's never attended in class, but she told us she stayed at first schedule. I and Siwi had changed the schedule of the lesson on the beginning of this semester, so we had different schedule after that. Not only that, we found many strange things about her. So we concluded, she take terminal for this semester. We don't know until now.

Not for a long time I saw Siwi and registered toeic test together, because we still had our own importance. She would pick her brother up, and I would go home. But before I went home, I ought to fill the fuel tank, and bought brownies cake to take to SBS.

Night came, after I did shalah, I went to SBS while carrying brownies. Yes, I wanted to have brownies eaten together with my instructor and my classmate. I came late, as always. :p
As usual we had lesson at 2nd floor, listening music, discussing vocabulary, and the last changed into group consist 2person per group. And mr.Indra as he used to, grouped the person except me. I had no friend. huhuhu, Mr.Indra was so cruel to me. *~*

The time for discussing, I spent it by staring them discussing their imaginative and crazy product. Well yeah, the last lesson was about crazy marketing. After 10 minutes left discussing the product, we went down to first floor, then started to promote each product. Very crazy! Wawan and Chandra made a "magic handkerchief", it can make everyone staring at that being happy. How can we not happy, the picture of the handkerchief is so cute (the kitten around with flower), and they promote well, so we loud of laugh! :D not only that, the magic handkerchief can also hipnotize people. Chandra also showed off how to use it, to make Wawan hipnotized. They acted so well! Great! Once again, everybody's loud of laugh! :D Finally, the "magic handkerchief" was bought by me trough a very absurd auction. Do you know how much the price I got? I got it free! hahaha. Very absurd.

The others, not less absurd as "majic handkerchief" is "kudur car". KuDur stands for Kukuh-AbDur. Lol! So, Kukuh and Abdur made a magic car. It's invisible car. And if we want to park the car, just push the button and the invisible car will be changed into a card. It can be save in our pocket. Hahaha, very unique! :D
Then, Rizka and Uti presented their "mini laptop", and there were "magic pen", and the last one is "magic gloves". They were all very absurd! :D

Ouch! Not the last one, because the last one is me. I didn't know what product I should present about. So, I decided to present my socks. I named them as "a fantastic fabulous wonderful amazing socks". Its function is saving many things, included "KuDur car", "magic pen", money, cellphone, and many more. But actually it was yack! After I presented it, and I got my socks wet, nobody wanted to auction it. Poor me.. :'(
Before it got wet, do you what happen?! Suddenly I feel like the rain fell down right on my head, but actually it's been worked by Kukuh! He watered me. Ugh! I got wet!! --"

After those, the lesson ended, and we had brownies I brought to eat together. And last, I please all my classmates and my intructor to have doa and wish together for my birthday. After all, with all compulsion, I cleaned up the wet floor before going home. And other went home. Suddenly, the rain fell and heavier. When I would go home, mr. Abdur, my classmate still there. So, I had lil' conversation with him and other instrustor, and had been wearing my raincoat. Then I went home, with mr. Abdur until Brawijaya Veteran Gate. We had the same way until there, because he would go to BNI near Brawijaya to pick his friend up.

At home, immediately I took a bath. Then before I went to bed, my mother greeted me a happy birthday and asked for apologize. fufufufu, I should ask apologize first mom, that's my fault. But so happy, finally she greeted me, even before sleep. Thank you mom! I'll do everything best for you and Allah. :)

So that's the end of my birthday. A very nice ending! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment