Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Me and Pneumonia

Now, it is more than 2 weeks, about 3 weeks since I had diagnosed suffering Pneumonia by the doctor. Pneumonia is an inflammation or infection of the lungs most commonly caused by a bacteria or virus. You can search for more information of Pneumonia by Googling.


Perhaps it has about many years ago I got that, when I was at high school. The sign is coughing more than 2 weeks, sometimes when the weather's cold with a very tiring condition, I got a fever, and pain along the chest wall.


I was so down knowing that, because I thought that this is a serious illness. I was googling and googling. I found many articles, some were mention it can be get over soon, and others many people were dead because of suffering this.


Doctor said the infection almost on the right part of my lungs. It can get over by an intensive medication, eating 3 times a day, come home early before the day is getting late, and also bring jacket everywhere I go.


In a week after diagnosed, my condition weakened may caused by stressed or maybe suggested. Sometimes good, I could do everything as usual at home, but in other time I just laid on my bed, could do nothing. I should have had a rest along one week as the doctor suggesting me, drink many kind of medicines and antibiotic to heal the infection of bacteria, eat some eggs and drink milk everyday because protein is good for replacing the infected cells. well, since that until this day I do what the doctor said.


I do rontgen too and do some sputum examination to know the progress and to know what bacteria which is infected my lungs. So, it is important to decide which medication is right.
This week I should see the doctor, tomorrow yeah I will! I hope I'm going to hear something better about all of these.. amin

No comments:

Post a Comment